My new to me 2x2 hunting machine.

jlanecr500

I've had lyme disease for 6 years now and every year, hunting gets harder. Especially hiking these East TN mountains. My RZR and 4 wheeler only get me so far, then it is time to hoof it. Anyway, being a life long dirtbike, I've always wanted a Rokon. Even more so now. So I sold my RZR and bought a used Rokon 2x2 mototractor. I look forward to next deer season and also squirrel hunting with my Brittany's. Maybe this will keep me afield a few more years, enjoying God's creation away from the craziness of today.

Remington700

Let us know how that works out. I have a friend that use to purchase the Honda fat cats and take out west and sell.

jlanecr500

I've been going thru it like I would any used bike. I upgraded the Honda motor from 196cc to 200cc and added a battery with electric start. Just finished it today. Got it out with my Brittany's that I'll be taking squirrel hunting. They had a blast running with the Rokon. Almost like it was the pack leader.

Teacher

2-Step Enabled
Yamaha makes a big wheeled trail bike that is also street legal. I have considered buying one for years but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I sure wouldn't mind having your Rokon. Nice trail bike for sure.

B

jlanecr500

Teacher":2ndhjuiv said:
Yamaha makes a big wheeled trail bike that is also street legal. I have considered buying one for years but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I sure wouldn't mind having your Rokon. Nice trail bike for sure.

B

You're referring to a Yamaha TW200. I considered buying one. I already have a street legal CRF300X and 2 RMX250's, that can do everything the TW can do with the exception of the TW's lower seat height and slightly wider rear tire. The Rokon, on the other hand, is all wheel drive and can go places the TW could never dream of. The Rokon truly is a purpose built machine.

Latest posts