My birthday celebration

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I guess it could be considered all of ours since all the legends are born in April.
@gasman @rem270 and myself made our annual trek to God's country this weekend.
As always we booked with Scenic City Fishing through @rsimms and again, as always, everything was top notch.

We got to fish with Captain Sam Simons again and it was awesome.
You will not find harder working guides than they have at Scenic City Fishing anywhere.

The generation was basically nonexistent and the bite was pretty slow but we managed to boat 25 so it turned out fine.
@rem270 had big fish with a beautiful 17# flathead.
Of course @gasman had the first fish. LOL

Hung out at the hotel Friday night and got to meet the legend @Specializedjon Had a blast talking to him.
Some weird guy @Hduke86 came by too. LOL

Ain't gonna lie, I was wore out yesterday but it was definitely worth it.
Even had a surprise gift brought to us Saturday night.

Friday nights spread.

trip9.jpg

trip3.jpg

trip1.jpg

trip.jpg

trip2.jpg

Saturday night we broke out the redneck in us and broke it down on some supper.
Shrimp, baked taters and pork steak.
Wasn't too bad.
trip5.jpg

trip8.jpg

trip7.jpg

Nice little surprise gift !!
trip6.jpg

trip6.jpg

Thanks again guys, I had a blast.

OH and yeah if you fish you know this time of the year it can be downright COLD on the water at first light.
ESPECIALLY if you ain't real bright and don't bring a jacket.
@rem270 was the only smart one of us three. 🤦‍♂️
I am still trying to get warm.

Last edited:

Hduke86

Glad y'all had a good time and man let me tell ya. Those pork steaks were by far the best I've ever had. It was DELICIOUS for sure. @Specializedjon is a good one also.

Just because I kept denying the "invitation" of a "sleepover" doesn't make me weird. 🤣 I was actually coming over to hang out with my homeboys from the south the MS-13 gang blaring their music and y'all just so happened to be there. Also you can throat punch @rem270 cause I'm 99.999999% sure I told him before y'all came "the weather looks like it's going to be great BUT it will be cold in the morning on that water". If he was a good friend he would've told ya to bring a jacket. Good seeing y'all guys and always a great time to hangout with

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Glad y'all had a good time and man let me tell ya. Those pork steaks were by far the best I've ever had. It was DELICIOUS for sure. @Specializedjon is a good one also.

Just because I kept denying the "invitation" of a "sleepover" doesn't make me weird. 🤣 I was actually coming over to hang out with my homeboys from the south the MS-13 gang blaring their music and y'all just so happened to be there. Also you can throat punch @rem270 cause I'm 99.999999% sure I told him before y'all came "the weather looks like it's going to be great BUT it will be cold in the morning on that water". If he was a good friend he would've told ya to bring a jacket. Good seeing y'all guys and always a great time to hangout with
Thanks man, glad you liked it !!
I would blame @rem270 but I know better. Just too big a rush packing.
Just glad I had my sweatpants !

gasman

You notice that MS-13 didn't bother the #sfmafia and the #hatchiebottomboyz didn't you? They know their place.

Specializedjon

It was good seeing y'all. Never thought the first time I met Ruger would be right when he got out of the shower, half necked. That's how it went and I'll never be able to unsee that. Sorry I couldn't stay longer. Pretty sure we woulda been kicked out had I joined in on emptying that bottle.

Glad y'all had a good trip and birthday celebration. We're gonna need to make this an event next year.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
It was good seeing y'all. Never thought the first time I met Ruger would be right when he got out of the shower, half necked. That's how it went and I'll never be able to unsee that. Sorry I couldn't stay longer. Pretty sure we woulda been kicked out had I joined in on emptying that bottle.

Glad y'all had a good trip and birthday celebration. We're gonna need to make this an event next year.
Consider yourself a lucky man !

Hduke86

That was hilarious🤣🤣 where have you been? I think it's been like 3-4 yrs running ain't it @rem270

Latest posts