Muzzleloading Shotgun

Gobble4me757

Anyone have one I could borrow by chance for a weekend in April? Only option I had was the muzzloading shotgun. I drew an out of state tag and really don't want to buy one for a single weekend. I'm in Jackson and will treat it like a first born child 😂

Gobble4me757

Ttt…If you are worried about me keeping it, I'll have a shotgun you can hold while I'm gone. I'll pay some cash as well For your troubles. In a bind as I thought I was getting one from a buddy before getting this tag

Carlos

I haven't got one, but you'd be welcome to use it if I did.

Getting a load fine-tuned usually takes a little work, and then there's several components that you'll need as well. For me, it might not be worth it for just one weekend.
Good luck if you make it, let us know how it goes.

Last edited:

Gobble4me757

I haven't got one, but you'd be welcome to use it if I did.

Getting a load fine-tuned usually takes a little work, and then there's several components that you'll need as well. For me, it might not be worth it for just one weekend.
Good luck if you make it, let us know how it goes.
Thanks man!

Yeah buddy has his all ready to go. I just don't see a way to be able to get it from him down near gulf shores and up to Jackson in the month of April

Spurhunter

I met Tiler when I sold some cameras on here and now we talk hunting all the time. He's as straight up as they come. I offered to loan him my Knight Disc Elite .45 but he was worried Mr. Green Jeans might frown on that gun choice. Just can't help some people. 🤷‍♂️