Sold/Expired Muzzleloader Package

Fleet Fox

I have a Traditions Buckstalker Muzzleloader I want to sell. I just bought a new Vortek Ultralight and will be shooting a totally different load in it, so I am going to include an unopened box of 20 Hornady 300 grain XTPs and the remaining 70 Triple Seven 50/50 pellets with it. I will also include the scope mount and rings that are on the gun. I have had the gun for 3 years and it shoots well with this load. The gun is in good condition. It does have a few blemishes on the barrel that is expected from a less expensive muzzleloader. Always cleaned correctly and stored in a safe. I will take $150 for the package. I will deliver within 60 miles or so of Franklin or meet someone within a reasonable distance if you are farther away. Would prefer not to have to ship due to cost. I will try to get some pics posted later tonight. I can also send pics via text. Thanks!

Fleet Fox

biglefty20":3elp5j03 said:
Send some pics when you can 9317032761

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will get some to you in a few hours.

Fleet Fox

saddleman1":5ga9oeo3 said:
Franklin. Will be making a few trips through Chattanooga around the end of March though. I can hold it till then if someone wants it. Ain't in no hurry for the money.

Latest posts