For Sale Muzzle loaders, powder, and primers

Snowwolfe

First up is my CVA Accua .50 caliber. It has a Leupold 2x7 muzzle loading scope mounted on it. I really don't want to split it up. Also changed out the breech plug so I could shoot Blackhorn powder. Bought it new, my estimate is I fired it 50 times. $400 with the scope. The first two photos are my rifle

Below the CVA is my wife's TC Impact .50 caliber. It has the same model Leupold scope mounted on it and the breech plug that was recommended for Blackhorn. For some reason I always find a small of amount of rust in the barrel when I clean out the grease just before MZ season. Doesn't seem to effect anything as it shots great. My guess is it has 50 rounds thru it. Wife has killed a bunch of deer with this. The TC has a slightly shorter LOP than the CVA, makes it a better choice for ladies or children. $350 with scope.

The bottom photo is a new, unfired CVA Wolf. I think I tossed the original breech plug. You can see the new, unused breech plug in the photo, $200 for rifle and new breech plug.

Buy a rifle and you can buy a can of Blackthorn for $50. I have two new, sealed cans. Plus I have one can that is opened but has 12.5 ounces of powder in it instead of the normal 10 ounces. This can will sell for $60. Rifle buyers get first dibs on powder. Prices are Firm and a pretty good deal after you factor in the cost of the scopes and mounts. All rifles and scopes are in excellent condition. Scopes originally cost $250 each and are set from the factory to 50 yard parallax. Mounts were another $30 or so.

Post here if you want a rifle or two and some powder. Powder will be sold to rifle buyers. If they pass then it will be sold after the rifles are gone. I have almost 900 Federal 209 primers. If you buy a rifle you can buy the primers for $50.

Attachments

• tempImageyYwwIQ.png
    tempImageyYwwIQ.png
    426.2 KB · Views: 114
  • tempImage2nKlkn.png
    tempImage2nKlkn.png
    493.8 KB · Views: 109
  • tempImagexpfizt.png
    tempImagexpfizt.png
    461.3 KB · Views: 103
  • tempImageJc0CTC.png
    tempImageJc0CTC.png