Muck question

Mag

2-Step Enabled
So I finally joined the Muck family when my Daughter sent me a pair for my birthday. Here's my question, they're Woody Max size 10 and fit fairly snug with regular cotton socks on. I wear a 9.5 shoe. If I go up a size to an 11 will they be too loose? I'm concerned if I have to wear multiple / thicker socks they may be too hot. Opinions?

Vermin93

I have the Muck Wetlands. I normally wear a size 13. My Muck Wetlands are size 13 and they are too tight when I switch to my winter wool socks. I would size up, especially if you plan to put a lot of treestand hours on them.

If they are too snug in the winter you won't have to worry about your feet being too hot. They will be too cold.

scn

It sort of depends on the fit you want. After being a 8.5 for most of my adult life, my old feet seem to do better in a 9 and that is what I use for most these days. I have a pair of 9 Mucks that fit great. But, for cold weather, I got a pair of size 10 so they would fit a little loose. I have no problem walking in them, and find them warmer that my 9 due to the looser fit.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
I'll stick with these as I think a size larger will be too loose and I don't want to have to wear thick socks.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Last year I found that if I wore a thinner UA sock my feet did well.

Latest posts