Mt Cur

Yotehntr

My Cur is right at a year old now. I haven't had him hunting as much as I'd like, and never have hunted him with other dogs... He treed his 1st squirrel last week. Made me so proud I shot a little video...

(Click the pic to play the video)

Here he is with the "prize" Has his lip curled up a little here... he also learned his 1st lesson about grabbing a squirrel where he could bite back! lol He put an end to it real fast after that little bite! :)

IMG_0233_zps992f7f03.jpg

wcsd462

THAT'S GREAT!!!! Nothing like that first one. I like it when them squirrels naw on a pup, makes them hate em even worse.

Yotehntr

LOL He sure was smiling! I was too... Hoping to hit it again in the morning...
wcsd462 said:
THAT'S GREAT!!!! Nothing like that first one. I like it when them squirrels naw on a pup, makes them hate em even worse.
I figured the same... he got pretty serious after the squirrel took a nibble at him.... reminded me of dog with a sock! :)

Yotehntr

Sorry just saw your post, I got him about a year ago off LSN, had to drive to Crossville the fella was training him for hog hunting. Sorry I can't remember the guys name. Max's papers say he's actually from McMinnville though.

Latest posts