Moultrie D55 Game Spy 5 Megapixel Digital Game cam

redblood

found one heck of as deal on these and ordered several. know absolutely nothing about them, but reviews were solid and the price was amazing. camo 56.00 shipped. any input. i know it is too late anyway. also ordered a coupled tasco dirt cheap

droptyne

I bought one about a month ago and only got one picture in a 2 week span even though the area covered is completely tore up. I will check it again this weekend when I hang my stand. If the results are the same I will return it for another.

smallievol

I've got 3 of these cameras and live them. Very easy to use, great battery life and great pictures! I actually hung one on the exact tree with a wildgame camera and got twice as many pics on the moultrie. Not a big fan of wildgame cameras

JGreg

I have 2 and several other brands I love the moultrie cameras, battery life is good pics are good and price is great...imo

redblood

CAMARO12 said:
redblood said:
found one heck of as deal on these and ordered several. know absolutely nothing about them, but reviews were solid and the price was amazing. camo 56.00 shipped. any input. i know it is too late anyway. also ordered a coupled tasco dirt cheap
Would you mind telling me where you found the deal??

not at all. i bought mine from a vendor on ebay. ended up buying 4 and he basically threw a in a new tasco trail cam for free. ended up pay 224.00 for 5 trailcams, all new. i am tickled. i did buy everyone he had. u can buy the moultries off amazon for 59.00 with free shipping right now as well. i will post a link