Most recent finds

geezer

Picked these up the last few weeks. We are now in the peak arrowhead rut IMO!!!!
IMAG0934.jpg

IMAG0936.jpg

IMAG0933.jpg

IMAG0935.jpg

IMAG0921.jpg

IMAG0917.jpg
IMAG0918.jpg
IMAG0890.jpg

Crow Terminator

Nice!! Nobody really plows or tills around here anymore...they've all gone to this no till thing. It is killer! I have a field next to my house that is loaded with points...I've never been over there and not found one. The last time they plowed was about 4 years ago now. I got excited a few weeks ago when I heard a tractor down there but alas, they were just spreading pig manure on the field. Just doing it for hay this year.

I ventured over there anyway and walked an old tractor/farm road that follows along the edge of the field. It's the only spot that you can see dirt on it.

I picked these up in the road bed. All broken. But makes me want to slip down there and take a hand tiller to it lol

arrowh.jpg

geezer

It is the Harpeth but I had to do some traveling for these, they all came from the Pegram area. Pegram has some very interesting indian history along its harpeth banks. Not to mention some sweet looking smallmouth holes!!!!

Latest posts