Most different species on camera pull?

Sako

I often find it funny to see the different number of animals on a specific camera pull. I set out a new camera in an area I thought had to be a travel route between to other areas and I ended up pulling the card yesterday after a month. Not bad for a variety of species... I got deer, coyote, racoon, possum, skunk, bobcat and turkey all on the same session of photos... I generally do not count song birds... about the only thing we have pictures of on the property that I did not get on this one pull are bear, elk and pigs but they are seen less. Not sure if I will ever get a single pull that has all of the species on it...

How varied are you pictures (animal wise) on a single pull? (talking about wild animals not humans and dogs and house cats)

rifle02

Deer, coyote, bobcat, armadillo, possum, raccoon, rabbit, squirrel, blue jay, and crows. All on the same card pull. For some reason I keep getting crows flying in front of the camera looking at it, weird.

Pic IN the Casa

Not really rare but I went to check a cam and saw I had over 1000 pics in less than 48 hours. My first thought was it snapped pics of a leaf blowing in the wind.
Opened the card and there were over 900 pics of a spider building the perfect web throughout one night. THEN a few pics of a cow that had moseyed over to check out the camera inadvertently knocked the web down.

DoubleRidge

Deer, turkey, coyote, bobcat, armadillo, possum, raccoon, rabbit, squirrel....All on the same card pull before....but rarely are any of the listed at the same time.

BSK

My favorite pics are the hawks and owls dropping onto squirrels and mice/voles. Also like the bobcat-with-a-squirrel-in-it's-mouth pictures!

rifle02

I can't believe I forgot to list turkey and skunk. I have a camera on an easement Road just so that I can monitor who comes and goes in case of vandalism or Garbage dumping whatever. The strangest thing is there are two house cats one black one white they seem to go up and down that road several times every few weeks. The weird thing is there's a coyote that runs up and down that road several times every few weeks why those three haven't met I'm not sure.

Ski

I catch a lot of weird stuff. Never thought about counting the variety of species in a single pull.

I don't have cattle but this guy was sure interested in my mock scrape!

1679082921108.png

DoubleRidge

I catch a lot of weird stuff. Never thought about counting the variety of species in a single pull.

I don't have cattle but this guy was sure interested in my mock scrape!

View attachment 171894
Ok Ski....I don't have cattle either but I learned that when they discover a trophy rock they like it and will spend the day in the area.

Attachments

• IMG_20211030_141132063~2.jpg
    IMG_20211030_141132063~2.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts