Mossberg 500

JKC

I have a Mossberg super bantam 500 22" 20 gauge. I have a Carlson's .568 choke. That was all I could find last year with Hevi-shot magnum blend 5,6,7 shot. With out shooting up a lot of money. What kind of set up do you have? Like the choke? Shot shells? What about the Federal TSS 9 shot?

deerfever

Look below in this forum, I had a Mossberg 500 that shot the Carlson .575 non ported turkey tube really good with ( pictures in that thread )Federal TSS #9 . That tube you have may be good with it just a little tighter. The Carlson .575 works good for me out of every 20 gauge I own. Good hunting pattern, Shoot your light loads first at short distance to get POA/ POI. That way you want waste many good loads. I hope that helps you some. Good luck with that gun they are great shooting turkey guns!

JKC

deerfever":2br29vn8 said:
Look below in this forum, I had a Mossberg 500 that shot the Carlson .575 non ported turkey tube really good with ( pictures in that thread )Federal TSS #9 . That tube you have may be good with it just a little tighter. The Carlson .575 works good for me out of every 20 gauge I own. Good hunting pattern, Shoot your light loads first at short distance to get POA/ POI. That way you want waste many good loads. I hope that helps you some. Good luck with that gun they are great shooting turkey guns!
Thanks, I looked at your post and that was a lot of help.