Monster Bucks

Mud Creek

Appreciate it fellas!! I killed this buck just a few hundred yards from where I shot my first deer forever ago. I gutted him exactly where a pack of our beagles jumped some deer 30+ years ago and stayed gone for 3 days. My granny called me after 10 one night and told me to come get the dogs off her porch lol. Got rid of them right after that! I know every inch of this place like the back of my hand. Gotta love home field advantage!

JeepKuntry

Nice buck. Seems any deer is safe around me these days. Just didn't put enough work in during the offseason. Gonna hustle my tail off in the woods before the foliage pops and mark some different spots on other land. Time for new ground to be added to the mix!

redblood

There is no doubt those old bucks have a 6th sense. I had a line of bucks feeding into an oak flat most were 1.5 years old witha couple 2.5s thrown in and a solid 4.5 that would have been 130 easy, which at time was like hanson buck to me. The big one, who was actually in the middle of the line stopped and looked around, then swapped ends and went back the way he came. All the other fed by at 15 yards- a chip shot for my old martin bow.wind was in my favor- never saw him again.

Latest posts