Mohawk armory so mad i cant see straight

matt_brown

I just got off the phone with the nfa branch and he allowed that he did not have jurisdictions over this area and that I would have to have the local officer investigate it. He also told me that the transfer is not complete till he hands me the suppressor and he logs it out of his books. He did tell me that before the suppressor was applied for he was suppose to have a working product. This is the biggest circus I've ever seen. If I was to even attempt to make my own or do anything illegal they would have me in prison before I could blink. Its took me 3 days to get through to them and now everyone wants me to call someone else.

matt_brown

He could actually rip the papers up and throw them away and nothing would happen. I have applied for the suppressor and everything came back OK but its not mine until its in my possession he has to log it out of his books when its out of his possession

cecil30-30

Send him a email with the link to this thread..Might get his attention.This is no way to do business..Tndeer is 11954 members strong.Im sure anyone thinking of doing business with him and seen this thread would surely think twice before giving this idiot any money.

matt_brown

I tried to on silencer talk it will not accept my email address. if any of you guys would like to spread the word feel free. If you will let me what website you post this link to I will join and answer any questions other member have

matt_brown

After giving up hope on ever getting my suppressor I get a phone call today. finally got it only 4 months and 8 days after my form 4 was approved needless to say. I'm never doing business with Mohawk armory again

matt_brown

It cut the sound in half. Its heavy and its 2 in diameter. I have some friends that own elite iron suppressors. there 338 and 300 win mag suppressor is quieter almost a lb lighter and is only 1.5 in in diameter

matt_brown

I weighed my prized Mohawk armory suppressors on a set of digital fishing scales the .223 weighs in at 3lbs even and the .308 weighs in @ 3 lbs 6 oz

Latest posts