Mission bolts

X-Tennessean

I have been trying to find this answer as well to NO LUCK. Nothing on the internet and I have called a couple shops who can't answer the question either.
I am going to send an email and see if we can't get an answer straight from the horses mouth!!
I will let you know my findings.

Have you shot them much? I'm not sure I am pleased with them.....killed two doe this weekend and both nocks shattered when passing through the deer I guess. I seen them light up in flight but when I picked my arrow up (1 stuck in ground and other laying on the ground) the nocks where broke.

X-Tennessean

Follow up!
So I called them, the nocks/batteries can be changed BUT you have to stay with that style/brand of nock as the inserts which are aluminum are glued in.
Reason for having to stay with that brand is supposedly they are the only nock company that can produce a half moon nock that will handle the stress of the Mission crossbows in the Sub 1 line or I think he said MXB line?
Other nocks without the aluminum inserts will start mushrooming/splitting the end of the shafts after a couple shots.

Gwtaylor

Thanks for the update. I'm assuming an authorized Mission dealer can change them out.
I have not had any issues with mine breaking. In fact I'm still using a bolt that has taken 4 deer and a bear..