Mike Leach

Gravey

Appears to be true. My buddy is a State grad and sent me this. 😢
659EA372-32CC-48D0-BBDE-200071F7BFFD.jpeg

Mescalero

This is so sad. Prayers for his family. Appears he went 15 minutes after the event before getting care once EMS arrived. Learn CPR everyone.

If you've got a Jolly Roger, fly it at half mast.

Mescalero

Doesn't seem real… still can't get over this has happened to him
I know. Love the guy. A national treasure. What I've read, it's terminal and just waiting for all the family to get there.

So frickin sad. A message to all of us to monitor our health and address it. Pneumonia > Pulmonary embolism > Heart attack?

Fair winds and following seas Pirate.

7mm08

I know. Love the guy. A national treasure. What I've read, it's terminal and just waiting for all the family to get there.

So frickin sad. A message to all of us to monitor our health and address it. Pneumonia > Pulmonary embolism > Heart attack?

Fair winds and following seas Pirate.
Actually TNDEER is the only place where pulmonary embolism has been mentioned to my knowledge. MI's kill……. Get your Calcium Score Test done.

So sorry for the coach and his family. Sail on Coach Leach!

Crow Terminator

I truly hated to hear about this! I've also been following news and such like everybody else. I've saw a few reports stating he had suffered a heart attack and there was approx 15-18 minutes between when he was found on the floor and when they got a defibrillator to him. That long isn't good at all for the organs and especially the brain. I've also saw where they think it might be related to something left over from having pneumonia recently.

Latest posts