MIGRA Shells

DeerWhisperer

All,

Ran across some new shells this past week at the local sporting goods store. They are called Migra? They are a custom blend #2/BB 3" 1 1/4 ounces. 1515 ft per second. Was just curious if anyone has had any experience with these shells? Good or Bad.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Macks Prairie wings has carried them for a while. Looks like a few reviews on their website.

JDUB

I like the 2/4 blend. The worked well for me and pattern good out of my factory modified choke. I tested 4-5 different shells and these were in the top 2.

Bgoodman30

They hit hard. They pattern different and tighter than most loads so you might need to adjust your choke setup.. I like them more since they adjusted their speeds higher to 1515. Also one of the owners is a local TN deer hunter so support em!

DeerWhisperer

They hit hard. They pattern different and tighter than most loads so you might need to adjust your choke setup.. I like them more since they adjusted their speeds higher to 1515. Also one of the owners is a local TN deer hunter so support em!
That is good to hear, I will definitely pick up a box to pattern, hopefully I can get the right combination. I just switched over a new SX4, I have shot a Remington Versa Max for years.

TAFKAP

I've heard VERY mixed reviews. Worst part about them is the white hulls. Can you imagine the hot mess surrounding a blind that's shooting all these?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I've heard VERY mixed reviews. Worst part about them is the white hulls. Can you imagine the hot mess surrounding a blind that's shooting all these?
Thought about this Saturday while we were cleaning up trash / spent hulls from in and around the pit.
Someone shot the Migra shells last year and yes, you are right, they were sticking out like sore thumbs around the pit.

Bgoodman30

Thought about this Saturday while we were cleaning up trash / spent hulls from in and around the pit.
Someone shot the Migra shells last year and yes, you are right, they were sticking out like sore thumbs around the pit.
Don't matter..

DEER225

I'd be curious to see how they pattern. I'm not sold on the idea of mixing shot sizes, seems like one size would lose velocity faster than than the other and make for a very long shot string.

Latest posts