Midwest Predator Get Together!

Jrbhunter

[color]Ladies and Gentlemen: Please consider the following announcement YOUR INVITATION to the First Annual Midwest Predator Hunters Rendezvous!![/color]

Fur Takers from across the Midwest will be gathering in [color]Greenwood, Indiana on Saturday, September 29th[/color] for the FTA7B Fall Convention & Midwest Predator Annual Rendezvous. You may have read about this event in various hunting and trapping magazines, or on other websites, but please consider this your personal invitation to join us for a great day of food/games/contest/demos and FUN!

Below you will see the details of the event, provided by Tim Rose- the FTA7B President (And our MPH Trapping Moderator). In the center of all the excitement on 9/29 you will find a big conglomeration of misfit predator callers- underneath the MIDWEST PREDATOR HUNTERS banners. We�ll have tables, chairs, tents and canopies setup all day. I�m sure we�ll be easy to locate with the squalls of predator calls and screams of laughter. There will be a wonderful meal provided (Yes the Chef is cooking) as the convention winds down and plenty of laid back conversation around the campfire before heading home!

I urge everyone to make an effort to attend this gathering! This is one of the strongest demo lineups I�ve ever seen and all types of vendors will be there with products you didn�t know you needed! This event will be a great place to meet your Midwest Predator Pals and put faces with DOZENS of screen names. I know nearly all of our prostaff will be in attendance- and certainly a few dozen other members from the Midwest Region. This location is central to HUNDREDS of MPH and FTA Members so I hope to see a good percentage of you guys out there! Last year this event was crowded� this year it�ll be PACKED!

Fur Takers of America Chapter 7B is Proud to Present
Your
FTA INDIANA
FALL CONVENTION
Demo Lineup September 29, 2007
PRO Trappers from across the USA & CANADA converge in Indiana for this HUGE one day event!

9:00 Robert Waddell (MO) Coyote (Area 1)
9:00 Steve Craig (AZ) Mink Snaring (Area 2)
10:00 Darcy Alkerton (Canada) Belisle Foot Snare (Area 1)
10:00 Jerry Schilling (IN) Catching/Skinning Turtles (Skinning Tent)
10:00 Rich Kasper (NE) Coon (Area 2)
11:00 Matt Jones (KY) Coyote (Area 1)
11:00 Paul Brown (KY) Muskrat (Area 2)
11:30-1:00 Hog Roast & Benefit Auction
1:00 Terry Manely (NAFA) Fur Market Forecast (Skinning Tent)
1:00 Amy Crum (IN) & Matt Jones K9 Trapping for Women (Area 1)
1:00 Jerry Joe Barnett (IN) - Mink in a Creek (Area 2)
2:00 Robert Waddell (MO) Beaver (Area 2)
2:00 Rich Kasper (NE) Snaring Techniques (Area 1)
3:00 Matt Jones (KY) Coon (Area 2)
3:00 Steve Craig (AZ) Calling K�9s (Area 1)
3:00 2nd Annual Trappers Calcutta
4:00 Darcy Alkerton (Canada) Belisle Foot Snare (Skinning Tent)
4:00 Tim Rose (IN) Live Trapping Coyotes (Area 1)
5:00 White Elephant Auction & Prize Giveaways
****Demo�s and schedule subject to change without notice.

Skinning Demos all day long
Kids Games & Hog Roast
Biggest 1 Day Trapper Gathering in the USA!
EVERYONE WELCOME
Don�t miss out, Your invited!

Contact: General info:Tim 812-343-9066 Directions:Charlie 317-881-3075

Latest posts