Mic'd my new Rhino choke.

TN Whitetail Freak

bought another choke in dyersburg a .660 Rhino choke...never heard of em but gave the $110 cause that's all they had that would fit my gun...i mic'd it when i got home and it measured .663 so i guess when patterning you cant really go by the box because one might mic .660 or like mine at .663.....I actually rather have it bigger....was worried the .660 would be tight for LB #5s but we shall see when i shoot the pattern possibly tomorrow @ noon.

TN Whitetail Freak

SX3Mike":az3r7l0n said:
I love my Rhino choke. I shoot one out of a 835 and use either Nitro H517 or Hevi 13 #6 and it gives great patterns.

i never heard of em until i was in dyersburg at cypress creek and that's all they had to fit my gun....after my hunt last sunday it has impressed.....

Beard Buster

Rhino chokes are big with the guys that shoot Nitro's
I had one and sold it a couple years ago on here
I used #5 shot with it and it did good out of my 870

SKFOOTER

TN Whitetail Freak":1hublsl8 said:
bought another choke in dyersburg a .660 Rhino choke...never heard of em but gave the $110 cause that's all they had that would fit my gun...i mic'd it when i got home and it measured .663 so i guess when patterning you cant really go by the box because one might mic .660 or like mine at .663.....I actually rather have it bigger....was worried the .660 would be tight for LB #5s but we shall see when i shoot the pattern possibly tomorrow @ noon.
What gun do you have??

TN Whitetail Freak

SKFOOTER":2yr3y7r9 said:
TN Whitetail Freak":2yr3y7r9 said:
What gun do you have??

a new england pardner pump turkey edition....I did roll a bird over at 60+ the first time using it last year. I ended up with 3 birds with the setup last year.

Latest posts