Memphis Area Taxidermist

Grnwing

I am looking for some recommendations for a good taxidermist in the Memphis area. I have a 3 deer that I need to get out of the freezer and onto the wall. Looking to do shoulder mounts with 2 of them and possibly a euro on the other. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

easy45

If you don't mind driving a little bit, I just got back one from Heathcock's Taxidermy in Finger, TN, which is just south of Henderson, awesome work, he is fast and charges $275

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grnwing

Thanks for posting your recommendations. I will be stopping by to take a look at some of their work and make my decision then. I'll post some pics once I get them back.

AT Hiker

Just remember that high quality taxidermy is not cheap or fast and cheap and fast taxidermist are not always low quality, haha!

However, each one of us has a set of standards and we have to weigh the pros and cons and decide from there.

You are doing the best by asking on here and visiting shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Belt

There are a lot of good taxidermists out there but their number 1 downfall is giving you a completion date. I've seen several miss that date by a couple of years. Regardless of where you take it, don't be in a big hurry to get it back.

Latest posts