Maytag Washer and Dryer

gasman

Both work as they should. Dryer is a little on the loud side, but works great. I just upgraded and don't need them. $200 obo

Attachments

• FCA988C1-67BC-4887-8A14-CA003005AB2C.jpeg
    FCA988C1-67BC-4887-8A14-CA003005AB2C.jpeg
    453.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 8B4A8A37-625E-4BEE-8690-B2482C7B1C3E.jpeg
    8B4A8A37-625E-4BEE-8690-B2482C7B1C3E.jpeg
    500.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 455E7EBF-4919-49B3-8553-120E1128A6F3.jpeg
    455E7EBF-4919-49B3-8553-120E1128A6F3.jpeg
    735.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Hduke86

@akachuck let me give you some words of wisdom young man. I don't believe any young lady wants to be caught near a foul mouth young man. I once used foul language myself back in the day but once my wife told me how big of a turn off it was to her and that it made me sound ignorant. I surely changed my language real quick 😉

akachuck

@akachuck let me give you some words of wisdom young man. I don't believe any young lady wants to be caught near a foul mouth young man. I once used foul language myself back in the day but once my wife told me how big of a turn off it was to her and that it made me sound ignorant. I surely changed my language real quick 😉
Sorry it's bad. I know. That's what happens when you enter middle school. That's when it started really bad. It don't help that mamma sometimes don't mind it either. Btw that's what we call pouches because it's not the real stuff 😉 ( I DONT DIP) anyways I apologize and I'll try my best to watch what I'm saying around here and especially in the real world.

gasman

Sorry it's bad. I know. That's what happens when you enter middle school. That's when it started really bad. It don't help that mamma sometimes don't mind it either. Btw that's what we call pouches because it's not the real stuff 😉 ( I DONT DIP) anyways I apologize and I'll try my best to watch what I'm saying around here and especially in the real world.
Ya think it's cool, but it makes ya look like a fool. And it's some 10,000 + members on here and you are the ONLY one that talks that way online. Don't blame it on middle school, peer pressure, or mommy allowing it.

If all your friends in middle school had jumped off the top of the building would you have done it too? 🤔 Think about it dude.

Last edited:

akachuck

Ya think it's cool, but it makes ya look like a fool. And it's some 10,000 + members on here and you are the ONLY one that talks that way online. Don't blame it on middle school, peer pressure, or mommy allowing it.

If all your friends in middle school had jumped off the top of the building would you have done it too? 🤔 Think about it dude.
No sir I wouldn't, it's gotten me in trouble before and it's hard to control, especially when other people are doing it and when I'm angry or mad.

Sorry for hijacking the thread

Unicorn

No sir I wouldn't, it's gotten me in trouble before and it's hard to control, especially when other people are doing it and when I'm angry or mad.

Sorry for hijacking the thread
Remember when I said earlier I don't understand how you can get so sideways with stuff? You commented on a post where someone is selling a washer and dryer with disgusting comment that isn't relevant to the topic. (Your girlfriend's grandpa is on here, how do you think this makes you look to them? Definitely disrespectful to women.)

It's not that mom allows it. I've said I know you swear and I let the occasional sh** and da** slide, but always tell you to watch your mouth. More importantly, be aware of your audience and read the room. What I really think you should take from this is that every thread posted doesn't need some attempt to be funny comment from Chuck. It's tiresome and these guys are showing a lot more patience than I am.

This is why you don't have social media. I don't know if me being on here has made you braver but keep it up and I'll reconfigure your phone to only make calls to emergency services.

Last edited:

Tenntrapper

Remember when I said earlier I don't understand how you can get so sideways with stuff? You commented on a post where someone is selling a washer and dryer with disgusting comment that isn't relevant to the topic. (Your girlfriend's grandpa is on here, how do you think this makes you look to them? Definitely disrespectful to women.)

It's not that mom allows it. I've said I know you swear and I let the occasional sh** and da** slide, but always tell you to watch your mouth. More importantly, be aware of your audience and read the room. What I really think you should take from this is that every thread posted doesn't need some attempt to be funny comment from Chuck. It's tiresome and these guys are showing a lot more patience than I am.

This is why you don't have social media. I don't know if me being on here has made you braver but keep it up and I'll reconfigure your phone to only make calls to emergency services.
IMG_20210821_135823_01.gif

Snake

Better listen .. I know it's attention but your getting the wrong attention. A young man who is respectful and well mannered goes a long way with older gents believe me . Good you apologized.

Gronk

Well said mom.

Need to listen to the folks giving good advice on here Chuck. More importantly, listen to your mom, she sounds extremely grounded (and very articulate I might add). I'm 52 and never have and never would use that term where my mother or any other woman I cared about could hear it or read it.

Not trying to pile on, carry on

Latest posts