matthews outback

LCU

It is a good bow if it fits you,and you shoot it well.
IMO a bow is all about how it works for you.

I shot a lot of bows,and ended up buying a Mathews Drenalin.
As an example I had 2 bows in mind when I went out to buy.
I was almost convinced I was going to buy the DXT. I shot it and liked it, but to me the Dren fit me better.
There are a lot of good bows available,and a lot of companies are making fine bows. It's a personal choice.

I do suggest shooting the Drenalin,before deciding. It is not the fastest bow,but it sure shoots smooth,and is a dream for hunting IMO.

PSE

Ive had one for 3 years and love mine shots great and very quiet.

b and d boyz

if you like it ,and you shoot good with it, dont change. But i can tell you this. I believe that outback is the heaviest bow matthews has ever made.

stik

there have only been 3 bows that made me go "WOW" when i shot them and i have shot any bow i can get my hands on. one was the zmax i hunt with. the second was the outback and the 3rd was the DXT. personally didn't care for the drenalin.

DaltonsDad

Well finaly got to shoot the new bow and can say it shoots great very fast and super quite. Couldnt be more happy now its time to head to the woods. Will be back home in Lafollette this weekend so it looks like maybe Royal Blue!!

LCU

stik said:
there have only been 3 bows that made me go "WOW" when i shot them and i have shot any bow i can get my hands on. one was the zmax i hunt with. the second was the outback and the 3rd was the DXT. personally didn't care for the drenalin.

Were all different. I wanted a DXT and liked it,but shot the Dren better. There are so many good bow and makers today, anyone can find a bow they like.
I did miss a 27 yd shot Saturday, but it was not the bow.
The indian is more important than the arrow, for sure.
Good luck.

W.Seay

Mathews has never made a bad bow. I have loved all 4-5 of mine and I will never consider owning another type of bow.The outback is a great bow!

Latest posts