2017 Matthews Line-up

DeerKiller2012

Well it's out ! Appears the Halon is still living strong with the 2017 bow being the Halon 32 !

Awesome women's and new youth bow (stoke)
b9fe0e6129144990f0ff7b1d0d0f1cae.png
, but The new youth bow is coming in at msrp 999$ lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crow Terminator

Yep and don't forget most all of them also have $700-800 cell phones, the latest gaming console and games, etc. And if you go to some of the ASA archery tournaments, you will be surprised at how many young kids are sporting $1,500 target bows, decked out with $400-500 target sights and scopes, etc. A lot of their parents don't shoot either; they just come to watch their kids shoot and get them anything they want...the cost is not even a thought.

I used to be high on the hog on that stuff when I was still living at home. The only bills I had was for gas for my vehicle. All the other kids my age had newer vehicles they were having to pay for and were putting their money into their vehicles with high dollar sound systems and rims/wheels. Not ole Crow. I had an old Bronco II V6 4X4 that I gave about $1,500 for...all I had to pay was gas and insurance. I worked a decent job and all my money went to hunting and fishing stuff. I might not of had the best looking or sounding vehicle but I had any treestand, bow, and rifle that I wanted to buy. My only regret of the whole time was not buying a Barrett 82A1 .50 cal rifle when I had the cash in hand to do it. Dad talked me out of it. That would have been one awesome/fun gun to have.

Latest posts