Sold/Expired Mathews V3X 29 BANGER DEAL

UCStandSitter

******PENDING********
Since I am taking some time away from hunting I figured I'd sell the stick flinger in hopes that buying a new bow next year will bring me back. She isn't entry level, it's decked out.

Mathews V3X 29 RH w/ 29.5" draw at 62lbs.
Axcel AccouTouch Carbon Pro 3 pin adjustable sight $380 on it's own
Mathews quiver
Threadz custom orange strings
Mathews front and back bars
UltraRest Integrated dropaway rest
UltraView grip
Still a few VAPs in the quiver I'll toss in.
This is a close to $3k setup for a CRAZY deal

Bow and attached accessories ($1k, yes you read that right, $1,000 and this beauty is yours). I want someone to use her this season and slay dragons.
If you need a quality release I'll toss in a Stan Perfex for an extra $100
If you'd like a banger case, I'll toss in an SKB iSeries for another $100.

So basically you will be the envy of all your buddies for $1200 all in. With a deal like this, you have to come to me. Not willing to burn the gas since I'm giving this thing away. She looks even better in person than she does in the pics. Her name is Betsy and she likes that name. :)

Really hoping Betsy goes to someone who will love on her as she deserves this season. She is mint!

bow.jpeg. release.jpeg

Last edited:

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
Man o Man she sure is pretty. And the right draw length also.

UCStandSitter

Good grief, I get busy at work for a few hours and I just miss a HECK of a "hunting break" sale.
It was a fire sale brother. Really want folks to get use of this stuff. I stewed hard on it before selling but what if a 1 yr break turns into 3. Be a shame to let this stuff sit there and collect dust when someone could be murderin deer with it all. Might add a few more items before the week is out.

Shag

Good grief, I get busy at work for a few hours and I just miss a HECK of a "hunting break" sale.
Tell me about it! No signal at all where I'm working at now. So I don't even have a chance to check in through the day. On the bright side, I guess it's saved me a bunch of money.

Latest posts