Sold/Expired Mathews LX

Southern Sportsman

I have a Matthews LX (right handed) that I hunted with for a few years. I got a new bow last year. Thought about keeping the LX as a backup, but with time very limited these days I just don't bow hunt enough to justify a backup. The accessories aren't top-of-the-line, but it's fairly well set up - QAD drop-away rest, Alpine quiver, trophy ridge 5-pin sight, and doinker stabilizer. I'm a 29.5" draw, but you can buy different cams to change length and they're not terribly expensive. It's heavy by new bow standards, but it shoots pretty fast and it's smooth and quiet.

I may sell it, but used bows don't hold much value. If they're is a suiter, I would rather give it to someone young or new to the sport who will appreciate it and put it to good use. Feel free to PM me if you or someone you know fits that description. I would rather not ship it. I'm in Martin, TN.

cbrock84

I have a Matthews LX (right handed) that I hunted with for a few years. I got a new bow last year. Thought about keeping the LX as a backup, but with time very limited these days I just don't bow hunt enough to justify a backup. The accessories aren't top-of-the-line, but it's fairly well set up - QAD drop-away rest, Alpine quiver, trophy ridge 5-pin sight, and doinker stabilizer. I'm a 29.5" draw, but you can buy different cams to change length and they're not terribly expensive. It's heavy by new bow standards, but it shoots pretty fast and it's smooth and quiet.

I may sell it, but used bows don't hold much value. If they're is a suiter, I would rather give it to someone young or new to the sport who will appreciate it and put it to good use. Feel free to PM me if you or someone you know fits that description. I would rather not ship it. I'm in Martin, TN.
PM sent

19_A_CPT

Very generous of you. If i still had little brothers getting into the sport, i would definitely send them your way.

Latest posts