Marlin tube fed 22 mag

volboy

Good luck! I would like another marlin also. I bought a marlin many years ago, gave to my dad. found me another in 1991 at a pawn shop in Murfreesboro. There are 3 Marlin 883s on gunbroker but like everything else prices are high they are currently at $550, 650 and 750. I gave $100 and 125 for the 2 i bought years ago.The ones my dad and I have shoot great. Love the tubular barrel.

Last edited:

tpgarrett21

there's a 783 in Hillsboro for 425... and I believe an 883 stainless with scope around Livingston for 600 both on gun ownersclub... I've got one myself, but the way things are going nowadays guns are, and probably will be, expensive. I've noticed them and ammo becoming somewhat more affordable in the last year... but basically going back down to what many were use to paying... either way my advice to friends is if you would be willing to pay 400 for a gun, why let another hundred bucks stand in the way of you getting what you want? especially if it's a discontinued/rare gun. seems like they're only gonna go up in value

mike243

I have had a mag fed Marlin for a long time and it's a great shooter, I prefer the mag over the tube fed due to unloading , slap a mag in and your ready vs longer reload/unload time.

Latest posts