FS: Marlin 995 semi-auto magazine fed .22lr - New In Box - made in 1980!

Cotis

Been meaning to list this rifle for sale before today, just now getting around to it. This is a new in box Marlin 995 semi-auto .22lr. Magazine fed, comes with the original 7 round magazine along with THREE Ram-Line 25 round magazines. It has an American walnut stock, still has the original sticker on the bottom forearm. IT is marked "JM" on the left side of barrel ahead of the receiver. IT is not stamped on the barrel but looking down the clean bore I can see that IT IS a micro groove barrel. Marlin made a lot of model 60s (tube fed rifles, but they only made the model 995 for 8 years ('80-'87). A new in box 44 year old Marlin that is no longer made surely does not come up for sale very often.

Price is $425. I don't really want to mess with shipping across the state, and definitely not across state lines. But if you want to come to TN and meet me at a LGS to do a 4473 transfer I will cover half of that cost. I have done many deals on here, should be easy to find references on me. If you aren't happy with what you get, I will make it right.

NOTE: I will be in Nashville this weekend (1/26-1/28)
for folks in middle TN. I leave in less than 3 hours (currently 9:30am Friday morning).

My terms: A public post of "I will take it" or "back off suckas" trumps any private message with an offer. I understand the desire to remain anonymous with purchases sometimes so a PM with a firm "I will take it" WILL trump a public post saying the same IF the timestamps show the PM before the public post. I do require an ID (concealed carry license is best, driver's license next) and a bill of sale for my records. Thank you

IMG_5348.JPEG

IMG_5347.JPEG
IMG_5349.JPEG
IMG_5350.JPEG
IMG_5351.JPEG
IMG_5352.JPEG
IMG_5353.JPEG
IMG_5354.JPEG
IMG_5355.JPEG

Snake

Good rifle. My brother traded a stereo for one then sold it for beer money in college. Wish I could go back in time and buy a truckload. Best of luck with sale.
Wish I didn't sale the last one I sold , still have two though . My bad I'm getting old mine are Ruger 10/22 but did have one at one time .

Last edited:

Lilbuckgetter

Barrel is stamped JM same location as my 2 mod 60s and glenfield carbine. Also was manufactured in 1980… take first 2 numbers off year 2000=1980
Nice rifle! If only had room for another

Latest posts