Sold/Expired Marlin Model 60

Turkeyinstrut

Had 2 of them when I was a kid, shot the first one so much it literally wouldn't shoot anymore and my parents bought me another one. They were 39.00 each at Kmart back then, that gives you an idea how long ago that was…..Lol……By the way, 22 shells were.39 cents for a box of 50 back then……..

Timber

Had 2 of them when I was a kid, shot the first one so much it literally wouldn't shoot anymore and my parents bought me another one. They were 39.00 each at Kmart back then, that gives you an idea how long ago that was…..Lol……By the way, 22 shells were.39 cents for a box of 50 back then……..
They are good ones, learned how to shoot myself with the Remington Nylon 66. My Dad bought all three of us boys one. Lot of fun. Dad would not let us scope anything until we learned how to hit with open sights. Miss that.

rolltide22

If anyone else has a glenfield model 60 with the Squirrel engraved in the stock, please send me a pm. Thank you!

Carlos

I sold one of their Centennial rifles, nearly just like that for $125 recently.

Gravey

That is the same model i sold Catman. I see it in all his videos now.
My uncle gave me that gun when I was probably in the 10-12 age range one year at Christmas. He asked me if I had a 22 and I said no but Trey did (my brother). He said I didn't ask you if he had one and then told me to follow him to his safe and he pulled this out. Haven't shot it in years.