Loyston Point

JeepKuntry

I know a few members used to hunt there, just seeing if folks would weigh in on what they are seeing. Where I mainly hunt, acorns are scarce and I'm not seeing much activity. 1 lone doe is all I have seen in 3 trips.

Boone 58

I don't hunt there, but It is interesting that you stated no acorns, we have one of the heaviest mast crops in years here in Lawrence and Wayne counties with all varieties just raining out of the trees. I have not remembered a heavier one in the last 9 years. What a difference different parts of the state make. Best wishes.

bowhunter163

Boone 58":2fwi59nz said:
I don't hunt there, but It is interesting that you stated no acorns, we have one of the heaviest mast crops in years here in Lawrence and Wayne counties with all varieties just raining out of the trees. I have not remembered a heavier one in the last 9 years. What a difference different parts of the state make. Best wishes.
On our club in Perry County it is the same . But up in East TN. Where I love it is almost a total mast failure .

Ladys man

I work about 20 mins from there in Clinton and scouted a couple times after work and I am not seeing the acorns I normally see haven't hunted it this year that's on the lower gate, I didn't scout my areas on the upper gate

Latest posts