Looks like LSU might be next.....

gator-n-buck

Looks like the NCAA might becoming after LSU next on recruiting violations. The violations with Coach "O" doesn't surprise me but who woke up the NCAA rules committee....lol

hillbillyfab

Whatever happened with their basketball program? Weren't they under investigation just a year or two ago?

Last edited:

bbqit

New here. Possum threw me a line to come this way. As for Lsu, they proposed a reduction of 8 scholarships. HAHAHAHAHA Look at their numbers. With all leaving early, with all graduating, with all that have left early last year even if they sign the 25 max they will be down 8 scholarship players anyway. It's a joke of an idea.

BamaProud

New here. Possum threw me a line to come this way. As for Lsu, they proposed a reduction of 8 scholarships. HAHAHAHAHA Look at their numbers. With all leaving early, with all graduating, with all that have left early last year even if they sign the 25 max they will be down 8 scholarship players anyway. It's a joke of an idea.

Come on they also "self imposed a bowl ban".

cbhunter

Whatever you do, don't tell anyone else you know that ole possom feller 🤣

Latest posts