Looking forward to my new job

bowriter

R.I.P.
Monday morning I will be starting a new job. I will be an assistant to Poser in crusing a variety of sites looking for intersting and uninteresting news bites that in some way involve something.

Although the pay is low, it will be better than what I am doing. I have taken a job part-time in bakery because I knead the dough. Mornings are now open due to dropping my college class on communism due to bad Marx.

bowriter

R.I.P.
I'll tell ya, it sure is tough on the eyes reading all the senseless crap that is out there. I don't know how Poser does it.

jb3

BW, the links he provides is no different than the useless information in newspapers these days. The only thing worth reading in my local paper are the local high school athletic pages.

bowriter

R.I.P.
They have a high school in Burns. The last time I was there, was a small engine repair shop and it burned down. Never did know where don went.

Coach

richmanbarbeque said:
Haven't been on in a while..... Still don't miss bowriter.

hahaha!! Hey Rich,,,just asking about you the other day. BW just likes to rattle the saber and the cage once in awhile...can't post about turkeys in his yard forever... :grin:

bowriter

R.I.P.
Poser said:
Bowriter,

I've yet to see a single link out of you. Working hard is great, being lazy sometimes is great, but failed potential is the worst.

I'm being very selective. Almost posted about the albino bobcat or the huge bear killed on the AK Penn. but decided they were too newsworthy.

I'm working on the moose that went through the window of the bridal shop in Bremerton, WA and killed the 22-year old woman shopping for a wedding dress. But she was going to marry another woman and I did not want to get that started. Besides, she was pregnant.

Something good will come along sooner or later.

jb3

bw, no local hi school in burns, local paper in my rural area is county "wide". similar to our housing, "single" and "double".

Latest posts