Looking for truck

Alright guys, this may be a long shot, but I trust this group of people a lot more than Craigslist and I don't have Facebook. I'd like to have a 4wd, diesel, single cab, flatbed truck. Rather have manual but auto is fine as well. I am not stuck on a brand. I am looking for a truck that is at least dependable enough to get me around the state if I need/want to haul or buy something to/from west Tennessee. Relatively flexible on price based on condition of truck. Thank you guys!

Mattt

I wish you the best of luck, been looking for a dually ton flat for almost 6 months. The wife and son scour that Facebook marketplace and I haven't found one worth buying yet. Not gonna pay18k for a 97 model

I wish you the best of luck, been looking for a dually ton flat for almost 6 months. The wife and son scour that Facebook marketplace and I haven't found one worth buying yet. Not gonna pay18k for a 97 model
Thank you, Mattt. I've been looking locally for awhile with no luck, so I figured I'd see if anyone else knew of a truck. I don't mind to travel to get a truck and pay a fair price.

gary66

nothing round here...N.W. Ohio. ridiculous. I wanted to trade up. even tucks like mine are selling for what I paid for it and I've paid it off. We are third world and I have been in them. Saw a new 1/2 ton tag...149,000.

nothing round here...N.W. Ohio. ridiculous. I wanted to trade up. even tucks like mine are selling for what I paid for it and I've paid it off. We are third world and I have been in them. Saw a new 1/2 ton tag...149,000.
I'm seeing the same thing. All I can do is hope something pops up. That half ton price is crazy!

Mattt

As stated earlier I'm looking also, I'm factoring in a crate motor price that out and the mileage might not bother you so much. Vehicles this old are gonna need tie rods,u joints, etc so I'm trying to budget motor/pink unicorn/transfer case i to the equation. There's a unicorn f350 on Facebook but they want 23,000 for it.

Latest posts