Sold/Expired Looking for single shot rifle for my 9 year old

Colwell1505

I know it's a long shot but I am looking for single shot rifle for my 9 year old to hunt deer with this year, my 7mm-08 is to much for him. PM me pics and info please I have $200 so far like I said I know a long shot.

thank you in advance

Colwell1505

long story short he was not able to hunt last year, but my ex said if he wants to this year she will let him so I am trying hard to get him a rifle and start practicing with it to get completely comfortable with it. I am just as excited as he is

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled

shane37110

CVA discontinued the Hunter for 2020 and replaced it with the Scout that runs around $400. https://cva.com/product-line/hunter/

Last edited:

Stumpsitter

I gave my son (9) a C.V.A. Scout v2 for Christmas this year . It is in 243 and it's a tack driver. He got his 1st deer with it on the 2nd juvenile hunt. I was lucky enough to buy it back in the early spring before it got really ignorant for guns and ammunition. If you can find 1 or the hunter model , your son should be able to handle it just fine. Try the federal fusion in 95g if you get one it impressed me with the deer he shot. Good luck with your search.

Latest posts