Looking for Lee slug load data

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
I have a couple of Lee slug dies 7/8 and 1 oz. that I have never used. I have looked at the data that comes with the dies, it's pretty sparse. The Lyman manuals that I have do not have any Lee data included. I am OK with using 7/8 and 1 oz shot data from the Lyman book and doing some experimentation, but I'm sure getting a good combination of wad, hull and powder would take some effort and experimentation.
I have a good selection of AA, Claybuster and some Active TG30 and WindJammer wads. Several powders that could work, 700X, Herco, Longshot, Green Dot, Titewad and Clays. Lots of AA, STS and Cheddite hulls.

If anybody has a pet load that works and crimps well that they could share, I would appreciate it.

Iglow

I have a couple of Lee slug dies 7/8 and 1 oz. that I have never used. I have looked at the data that comes with the dies, it's pretty sparse. The Lyman manuals that I have do not have any Lee data included. I am OK with using 7/8 and 1 oz shot data from the Lyman book and doing some experimentation, but I'm sure getting a good combination of wad, hull and powder would take some effort and experimentation.
I have a good selection of AA, Claybuster and some Active TG30 and WindJammer wads. Several powders that could work, 700X, Herco, Longshot, Green Dot, Titewad and Clays. Lots of AA, STS and Cheddite hulls.

If anybody has a pet load that works and crimps well that they could share, I would appreciate it.
I've got a shotshell reloading book, let me look and I'll sent you pics of the pages if it has any loads.

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
I found a couple of loads in an Accurate manual using #2 and #5, and one in an Alliant manual using Herco. I don't have any #5 presently, but I do have some Herco.

Latest posts