Looking for Good KY lease to join.

rodeojoe

I am looking for a decent size KY lease to join. I am 63, I hate listening to cars driving by and hunting on top of other people. I do have a 4 wheel drive 4 wheeler, as I know some of the best spots are a little harder to get to.
I love watching wildlife and am picky about what I shoot. I will shoot every Coyote or wild hog I get a chance to.
In or around Cumberland county area is closest for me, but will drive to get to where I need to be.
Please PM me if you have any leads.

tree_ghost

Shouldn't be to difficult to find one up there. Pretty remote in Cumberland Co. I have a family cabin up there on the north side of the county. This will be our first year hunting it but so far the trail cam pics look promising for the fall! Let me know if you end up finding a lease. If you ever need any help while your up there give me a shout I'll come help you get one out of them bottoms if you shoot one…

rodeojoe

Shouldn't be to difficult to find one up there. Pretty remote in Cumberland Co. I have a family cabin up there on the north side of the county. This will be our first year hunting it but so far the trail cam pics look promising for the fall! Let me know if you end up finding a lease. If you ever need any help while your up there give me a shout I'll come help you get one out of them bottoms if you shoot one…
Sounds good. If I can find one, I will PM my cell# so we can help each other.