Sold/Expired Looking for a duck lease within 1-1.5 hours of Memphis

MudIslandMemphis

Been looking around for a couple weeks now, found a couple I've looked at but not really what I'm wanting. Just curious if anyone around here has or knows of someone who has any leases available for next season. Looking for something within an hour and a half from Memphis, doesn't matter if it's TN AR or MS, 5-6 man pit or blind for around $5k-$6k. Only going to be a few of us that go to dental school here in Memphis, mainly on the weekends but hopefully a few mornings or evenings when we don't have class. Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

865-603-9631

Raptor920

I have been looking for about the same thing. Im in Jackson. Found a couple in Missouri, but thats it. Ill wish us both luck on the near impossible search.

MudIslandMemphis

I've found a few 1.5 hours into Arkansas, nothing really worth what they were asking though ($8k-$12k). Going to look at some cheaper ones next weekend in Arkansas and Mississippi. They can be found but you have to search a lot and start asking people. I found one pit for $5k only an hour away and the only way i found it was I texted a guy who said he didn't have anything so i asked if knew of any others and he set me up with this guy. Hopefully it's half way decent, it's the cheapest I've found and the closest.

spoonie

I leased a pit this year in the bootheal wasn't too impressed with it, Going to try a different spot this year close to the one I leased. Good one's are hard to come by, they either cost way to much or whoever leases it isn't going anywhere. Good Luck!

Latest posts