Looking for a blind in Dover bottoms for Soldiers

jumpmaster21

We're hunting with and filming a couple of Soldiers, that have recently redeployed from Afghanistan, from 3-5 January and inquiring to see if someone that has a blind in dover bottoms or within an hour of Fort Campbell would like to share in the hunt. Our current plan is to hunt the river and or lake depending on conditions but thought that if we could get in a blind with food near by that it would be more beneficial for hunting and filming. If anyone could help us out it would be greatly appreciated.

Aaron Webb
(910) 308-6729

Shotgun84

I wish I had a spot for yall out that way. I will say I used to hunt Springville bottoms when I was stationed there. Alot of times there were some empty blinds and the hunting was pretty good.

jumpmaster21

Shotgun84- thanks for the information... I'll check into the Springville bottoms area.
We do pretty well on divers out on the lake if the conditions are right. Thought I'd through a line out to see if we could potentially share a blind with someone to get these guys on big ducks that are coming into food.

Thanks again!

Aaron

jumpmaster21

Anybody have any recommendations? Trying to get these guys set-up on birds; both just came back from Afghanistan this past year and are obsessed with duck hunting. Thanks in advance for the help!