Looking for a beaver...

@fulldraw

Yeah, I know, why? I have a friend that teaches. He wants a beaver to put in his classroom. I told him I would help in the search. He didn't say how much he wanted to spend but he knows mounts are cheap. So, if anyone knows of a beaver that is for sale or wants to donate one to education please let me know. I'll be checking with several taxidermists too. Thanks in advance.

Coker

@fulldraw":2fge81ie said:
Yeah, I know, why? I have a friend that teaches. He wants a beaver to put in his classroom. I told him I would help in the search. He didn't say how much he wanted to spend but he knows mounts are cheap. So, if anyone knows of a beaver that is for sale or wants to donate one to education please let me know. I'll be checking with several taxidermists too. Thanks in advance.
Beaver for sale? Isn't that called prostitution? :rotf:

AT Hiker

Coker":ttpiwqz4 said:
@fulldraw":ttpiwqz4 said:

Glad I'm not the only immature person[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimFromTN

Sometimes ebay has stuff like that but it won't be cheap and you have to keep a constant eye out for it. Probably somewhere in the $250 to $350 range.

@fulldraw

JimFromTN":3ou74m1v said:
Sometimes ebay has stuff like that but it won't be cheap and you have to keep a constant eye out for it. Probably somewhere in the $250 to $350 range.

Thanks. I forgot about eBay.

Coker

AT Hiker":3v70cw06 said:
Coker":3v70cw06 said:
@fulldraw":3v70cw06 said:

:super:

wjohnson1983

AT Hiker":2g5w8f9a said:
Coker":2g5w8f9a said:
@fulldraw":2g5w8f9a said:

We had a teacher back in high school named Mrs. Beaver. She was pretty good looking too. You can only imagine having that name with a bunch of teenagers.

Latest posts