Sold/Expired Lone Wolf Hand Climber II combo

david k.

I bought a Lone Wolf Hand Climber II treestand last year but prefer my Summit Vipers. I bought the stand used so, to be safe, I replaced every bolt with new Grade 8 bolts and I also purchased new Lone Wolf XL traction belts (about $90) which have never been used. I still have the original bolts and climbing bands which will come with the stand if you want them. Local pickup unless you can schedule a ride, $250.00 and if you are interested in it I will take PayPal friends / family when we meet.

David

Attachments

• A5833C0C-15B1-4E07-9581-7D78F074DF07.jpeg
    A5833C0C-15B1-4E07-9581-7D78F074DF07.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 811

david k.

usanglure":2gxpr6ib said:
David is it really any lighter than api or summit stand?

Yes, its 2-3 pounds lighter. The LW website says it weighs 17.5 lbs....I don't know about API but it is lighter than my Summit Vipers which I believe weigh 20-21 lbs.

The biggest difference, though, is that because it packs flat its a whole lot more comfortable to carry than a Viper or API, no doubt about that. I love everything about it but at my age (57) and condition (not great) I found I need the front bar to sit on to climb comfortably. I really wanted it to work which is why I spent the extra $100+ on new belts and bolts because I thought, and still think, it will be an incredible stand to bow-hunt out of.

Grnwing

If I didn't have 2 already, I would pick it up this afternoon! Great stands and a great price! Surely someone will want it!

david k.

Grnwing":2rv5scz2 said:
If I didn't have 2 already, I would pick it up this afternoon! Great stands and a great price! Surely someone will want it!

Don't let that stop you! Haha......

A man can never have too many....I have 3 Summit Vipers an Ol' Man and probably a dozen ladder stands.....

Latest posts