Lol seriously??

REN

Hopefully this isn't someone on here. If so whiskey tango foxtrot. The comments say it all as well. The actual post shows a video of it work.

eb99fcdaf95ed551700f3d9d7bf5f55a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImThere

That would have been fun just to shoot the truck and see the look on dudes face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megalomaniac

It really is getting out of control... I'm actually becoming convinced that the stutter decoys need to be banned. Most of the FB kills have been over Jake or Tom decoys.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

TheLBLman

megalomaniac":htyvuwss said:
It really is getting out of control... I'm actually becoming convinced that the stutter decoys need to be banned.
My personal opinion is it's too late for that,
as so many turkey shooters are now using decoys, that they feel very entitled,
and TWRA is not going to take away their "entitlements".

There has been too little, too late with our statewide turkey management.
What was once the sport of turkey hunting has become more about turkey shooting with high tech and gadgetry.
At this point, the only practical solution may be to simply shorten the season and lower the bag limit.

Think about it:

Today's turkey guns have about 50% greater range than just a decade ago (at least by the average shooter afield).
Decoys gone electronic and almost like "live" decoys.
Long-range sniping and close-range reaping glamourized by the facebook crowds.
TWRA increased the bag limit from 2 to 4 birds, and started a fall hen season.

Then the number of turkey hunters has increased.
Some even have cellular trail cams letting them know exactly where turkey are in a field, right now, so they can just shoot them?

Any wonder why the turkey population has been plummeting over the past few years?

Setterman

megalomaniac":3kvk56a6 said:
It really is getting out of control... I'm actually becoming convinced that the stutter decoys need to be banned. Most of the FB kills have been over Jake or Tom decoys.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• F80CD0E4-B849-4D78-A908-E273053C27AC.jpeg
    F80CD0E4-B849-4D78-A908-E273053C27AC.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,429

Setterman

It's completely out of control and it's time for all of the plastic crutches to be outlawed. There's no logical reason to support them unless you're unskilled and lazy

Andy S.

It's EVERYWHERE you look on social media. I'm convinced 50% of today's turkey hunters could not kill a SINGLE bird if it weren't for decoys, especially male decoys. Three in one day, and I'd bet a dEkOy was used on every hunt.

HsFzWqF.jpg

Setterman

Andy S.":tvxrjorj said:
It's EVERYWHERE you look on social media. I'm convinced 50% of today's turkey hunters could not kill a SINGLE bird if it weren't for decoys, especially male decoys. Three in one day, and I'd bet a dEkOy was used on every hunt.

HsFzWqF.jpg

Exactly what I've been saying for years. It's the single biggest threat to our future hunting and the single biggest reason why our populations are dwindling.

It's a colossal issue.
It's a chick yugo tactic that aids inept tubes that have no business killing birds.
It is not fair chase as it allows any googan to stake it out, sit in their tent and shoot away. It takes zero skill.

They all need to be outlawed if we are serious about saving our sport and the population

Setterman

Oh Lord save me. This is beyond sad, and of course decoys were involved

Attachments

• 2A2FC44F-3EB8-483F-84FD-10386A462C8C.png
    2A2FC44F-3EB8-483F-84FD-10386A462C8C.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,394

Southern Sportsman

I'm waiting for the "we should just be happy for his legal kill . . . it's his tag . . . you elitest . . . crowd to show up and pretend to be outraged that I'm outraged about this kind of douchbaggery. Any minute now . . .

If you don't see the problem with this yugo, I'm guessing you're part of the problem.

Setterman

Southern Sportsman":3cxsih4t said:
I'm waiting for the "we should just be happy for his legal kill . . . it's his tag . . . you elitest . . . crowd to show up and pretend to be outraged that I'm outraged about this kind of douchbaggery. Any minute now . . .

If you don't see the problem with this ******, I'm guessing you're part of the problem.
You're too late I'm fighting them off right now. Haha