LOL At Gators And Mushchamp!!

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
These post by Vol fans are funny because..... Non-Vol fans can fire back and have fun with the post. The problem occurs after that happens, there will be a few that will start crying about it and call foul..... :tired:

I guess we need to add a warning label to these post.... :D

I dont [color:#CC0000]think[/color] any UT player has been arrested this year!![color:#CC0000]I dont know what the 3 Florida players did [/color]but that 10 second suspension will really grab their attention.Is Mushchamp even competent enough to run a football program?

You made a good point with using the word "Think". There were 9 UT players arrested at a party in Feb of 2014. Yes, misdemeanor citations count as arrest and were used when all those big and bad FL players were being arrested under Meyer... :)

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/10/universit ... ests-vols/

This was under Butch Jones watch and none have been suspended for any ball games. I guess he did it internal like what Muschamp has mentioned in his quotes.

The other point is that we don't know why those FL players were suspended and we haven't read where they were arrested???

That party incident was nothing more than an underage drinker,wow,thats shocking that a UT student was drinking at a party!!

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
These post by Vol fans are funny because..... Non-Vol fans can fire back and have fun with the post. The problem occurs after that happens, there will be a few that will start crying about it and call foul..... :tired:

I dont [color:#CC0000]think[/color] any UT player has been arrested this year!![color:#CC0000]I dont know what the 3 Florida players did [/color]but that 10 second suspension will really grab their attention.Is Mushchamp even competent enough to run a football program?

You made a good point with using the word "Think". There were 9 UT players arrested at a party in Feb of 2014. Yes, misdemeanor citations count as arrest and were used when all those big and bad FL players were being arrested under Meyer... :)

This was under Butch Jones watch and none have been suspended for any ball games. I guess he did it internal like what Muschamp has mentioned in his quotes.

The other point is that we don't know why those FL players were suspended and we haven't read where they were arrested???

That party incident was nothing more than an underage drinker,wow,thats shocking that a UT student was drinking at a party!!

Now what was FL players suspended for???? Was it being late for practice, grades, or missing team meeting????? We don't know...

You didn't think any UT Players have been arrested this year.... And now it's no big deal what they did but I'm sure it's against team rules to be arrested.... Ummm ......

"Cops say they went to talk to Sapp ... but he was clearly wasted ... and they tried to take him into custody. That's when, cops say, [color:#CC0000]senior linebacker AJ Johnson stepped in ... and grabbed a cop by the shoulder, in an effort to keep Sapp from being arrested.
[/color]
Johnson was "pulled to the ground" by one of the cops who says the football player [color:#990000]"continued to resist arrest by pulling away and rolling around."
[/color]
Cops say .... another player, 20-year-old defensive lineman Danny O'Brien, was also hammered and [color:#990000]combative and was taken into custody "after a brief struggle[/color]."

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:

Now what was FL players suspended for???? Was it being late for practice, grades, or missing team meeting????? We don't know...

You didn't think any UT Players have been arrested this year.... And now it's no big deal what they did but I'm sure it's against team rules to be arrested.... Ummm ......

"Cops say they went to talk to Sapp ... but he was clearly wasted ... and they tried to take him into custody. That's when, cops say, [color:#CC0000]senior linebacker AJ Johnson stepped in ... and grabbed a cop by the shoulder, in an effort to keep Sapp from being arrested.
[/color]
Johnson was "pulled to the ground" by one of the cops who says the football player [color:#990000]"continued to resist arrest by pulling away and rolling around."
[/color]
Cops say .... another player, 20-year-old defensive lineman Danny O'Brien, was also hammered and [color:#990000]combative and was taken into custody "after a brief struggle[/color]."

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_SEC_colle ... ed_players

gator-n-buck

SECArrestsTweet_zpsc663ab61.jpg

Twinshooter

gator-n-buck said:
Ummm... Not because of there next game

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2014 ... discipline

Muschamp's response.... :)

�It�s not just about suspending players for a game. There are a lot of things that go in to discipline,� Muschamp said on the SEC coaches� teleconference Wednesday. �It�s about altering and changing behavior, which we�ve done here. I think our discipline speaks for itself how we handle our football team.

�At the end of the day, it�s more than (suspensions). There are a lot of things that go into those situations, a lot more than people know.

�It�s very frustrating for me as a coach, or any coach, to have someone be critical when you don�t even have all the information. At the end of the day, I make the decisions in this program. I handle the discipline in this program, and it�s handled very well.�
Dang, Ole Mushy sounds like a politician, of course he will need to get into something after this season, if he last that long.
Who knows, maybe Saban will hire him to carry Kiffin's clipboard.

Wrangler95

Twinshooter said:
gator-n-buck said:
Ummm... Not because of there next game

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2014 ... discipline

Muschamp's response.... :)

�It�s not just about suspending players for a game. There are a lot of things that go in to discipline,� Muschamp said on the SEC coaches� teleconference Wednesday. �It�s about altering and changing behavior, which we�ve done here. I think our discipline speaks for itself how we handle our football team.

�At the end of the day, it�s more than (suspensions). There are a lot of things that go into those situations, a lot more than people know.

�It�s very frustrating for me as a coach, or any coach, to have someone be critical when you don�t even have all the information. At the end of the day, I make the decisions in this program. I handle the discipline in this program, and it�s handled very well.�
Dang, Ole Mushy sounds like a politician, of course he will need to get into something after this season, if he last that long.
Who knows, maybe Saban will hire him to carry Kiffin's clipboard.

I guess he is thinking now,that he should have stayed at Texas,more job security!

NICHOLS3

lets be honest his arse is on the hot seat and if he doesn't win this year he will be gone(I hope not) so he will do whatever it takes to win.

disclaimer: I have never liked muschump.

BSK

gator-n-buck said:
At the end of the day, I make the decisions in this program. I handle the discipline in this program, and it�s handled very well.�

Which means: "It's my butt on the line here, so I make the decisions based on what will help us win games and save my job. Period. If you don't like it, bite me."

farmin68

BSK said:
gator-n-buck said:
At the end of the day, I make the decisions in this program. I handle the discipline in this program, and it�s handled very well.�

Which means: "It's my butt on the line here, so I make the decisions based on what will help us win games and save my job. Period. If you don't like it, bite me."

Very well put. Sounds like he's posturing for the next opening at Miami or USC.

farmin68

gator-n-buck said:
The only problem with the conspiracy theroy.... He don't need those players to win the next game.

Maybe so, but he has to get them some real experience at some point. No player is fully tuned up and ready for a big game without real playing time. There is no substitute for it and every coach knows that.

gator-n-buck

farmin68 said:
gator-n-buck said:
The only problem with the conspiracy theroy.... He don't need those players to win the next game.

Maybe so, but he has to get them some real experience at some point. No player is fully tuned up and ready for a big game without real playing time. There is no substitute for it and every coach knows that.

Let take this conspiracy theory one step further.... 2 out of the 3 players are not starters.... :)

Wrangler95

NICHOLS3 said:
lets be honest his arse is on the hot seat and if he doesn't win this year he will be gone(I hope not) so he will do whatever it takes to win.

disclaimer: I have never liked muschump.

He is nothing but a whining baby,he should grow up.How could anyone take him seriously

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
farmin68 said:
gator-n-buck said:

m

Let take this conspiracy theory one step further.... 2 out of the 3 players are

not starters.... :)

It don't matter if any of them are starters,a ten second suspension makes Mushchamp look stupid and I'm sure he is.Biggest joke in college football

Latest posts