Lohman elec. game call

turkeyhunter

I have one of the old casset type calls. It has the big speaker, charger and all. It has never given me any trouble. I dont use it very often. It has always worked well. But this past weekend I hit the field, turn it on and it is dead. I think I guess batt. is dead. I havent used it since september. I go home to charge. The next day still dead. For some reason it will not charge. It will play pluged in. I cant understand why it will not charge. I dont know if its a battery problem or a charger problem? Can the battery be replaced ? Any one with experience with this type of equipment?

BuckWild

If you take the battery to Radio Shack they can check the voltage on it and see if is dead. If you have a separate charger for it, take that too and they can measure the voltage output of the charger. If it will play plugged in, I'm gonna say it's the battery. If the battery is not the problem, you may be SOL. If you have any cassettes that you want converted to Mp3, mail them to me and I can convert them. I make all my electronic calls on my PC and play them back through a home made caller with a Mp3 player...

FWIW...I've been in electronics since 1979...still doesn't mean I know much...LoL but it sounds like a battery problem.

Latest posts