Local MONSTER killed

cowhunter71

Good buck. He kill 'em on the mountain side or north side. Was he around the church. Buddy of mine had one that looks a lot like that one on camera up on the mountain, just below the tower on the Etowah side.

Poleaxe

cowhunter71":3qlvjgys said:
Good buck. He kill 'em on the mountain side or north side. Was he around the church. Buddy of mine had one that looks a lot like that one on camera up on the mountain, just below the tower on the Etowah side.

About 3mi before you get to the church on the north side of meca.

You been over by devils elbow or off the tower bluff this season? I keep meaning to get over behind the church on the benches but haven't made it over there yet.

cowhunter71

Poleaxe":2pvctcpv said:
cowhunter71":2pvctcpv said:

About 3mi before you get to the church on the north side of meca.

You been over by devils elbow or off the tower bluff this season? I keep meaning to get over behind the church on the benches but haven't made it over there yet.
Been working in Texas all deer season. Got back in town last Saturday and have been huntin up on the mountain everyday since. Lots of buck sign, but have only seen does so far. Lots of pressure up there this past week.

Latest posts