Livescope Question

Spurhunter

I'm fairly new to livescope so help me out. What do you do to entice the crappie that just stare at the bait but won't eat it? Some days you can hold it on them indefinitely and they won't hit. You can slowly take it away and they'll chase but not hit. I bought some crappie nibbles to try on my jigs but not very optimistic. Any tips?

Tn Joe

Last time I went I pulled up to a big piece of structure that holds a lot of fish. Dropped a jig down using a long rod and couldn't get a bite. They would just come up and look at the jig. I picked up a casting rod with the same jig tied on and started reeling it through em and ended up catching 15 keepers in short time. When a fish would react Id started reeling faster. Some would follow it back to the boat and hit it with only 10ft of line left in the water. This time of year when they react to your bait speed up your retrieve and never slow down or stop cause it's over if you do.

WTM

Bait pop is the ticket...
im working on my own formulation which is waiting on a patent. im gonna call it "tube poo" and ill have a spray on formula called "bream piss". guaranteed to catch fish. should be ready next year from Know It All Fishing (tm). price should be around $29.99 for a 1 oz tube, buy 12 get 1 free.

NumberOne

Bait pop is the ticket...
Very prominent fisherman in New Johnsonville loves it. Just saw a video from him using it to flip bushes. Like a scent trial is going to help when you flip a 1/2 ounce weight on top of a bass' head in 1.5 foot of water. I thought it was for livescope? Just thought it was an odd promotional video for that product haha

WTM

Very prominent fisherman in New Johnsonville loves it. Just saw a video from him using it to flip bushes. Like a scent trial is going to help when you flip a 1/2 ounce weight on top of a bass' head in 1.5 foot of water. I thought it was for livescope? Just thought it was an odd promotional video for that product haha
yeah ol sam. he is a good un. used to be one of the most hated jackasses on the lake.

WTM

seriously though, ive been in love with berkley gulp products for years for an extra bite and more than not to get bites, especially with panfish. its water soluable amino acids which has been proven is about the only scent type that actually works in the water. petroleum based products dont work. the 1" minnow or waxie both in chartreuse. ive never tried any other color except pink for bluegill. (i can never find it)

combine that with different retrieve rates and presentation angles. if they dont eat move on to the next.

bluball

im working on my own formulation which is waiting on a patent. im gonna call it "tube poo" and ill have a spray on formula called "bream piss". guaranteed to catch fish. should be ready next year from Know It All Fishing (tm). price should be around $29.99 for a 1 oz tube, buy 12 get 1 free.
Its $7.99 now🤣🤣🤣i have saw it make a difference though crappie fishing.Will it every time no,just have to try and figure what they want.Thats why they call it just fishing🤣

bluball

yeah ol sam. he is a good un. used to be one of the most hated jackasses on the lake.
He has won more money than most around here bass fishing.But yep he is a jack leg forsure🤣🤣🤣,but you cant take the wins from him.Danny isnt with bait pop anymore,it was taking up to much time from his electronic business.

bluball

seriously though, ive been in love with berkley gulp products for years for an extra bite and more than not to get bites, especially with panfish. its water soluable amino acids which has been proven is about the only scent type that actually works in the water. petroleum based products dont work. the 1" minnow or waxie both in chartreuse. ive never tried any other color except pink for bluegill. (i can never find it)

combine that with different retrieve rates and presentation angles. if they dont eat move on to the next.
Josh jones knows all about scent

Latest posts