Lil Nicky

PillsburyDoughboy

Looked like a fool on fox begging. Get over it moron. Move on. If another two loss team was begging he would be saying well only a one loss or undefeated team deserves it. Clown šŸ¤”
You love to name call. Is this kindergarten?? Are u 6 years old ?

JBell

Yea gravely, it seemed a little petty. Everyone has to deal with injuries. I'm sure there's a bonus if he gets in the playoffs so I understand trying. I do kinda get where he said "who would be the favorite?" But they left it up to the committee. All they can do is sit back and wait on that decision. Then they have to deal with the results

PillsburyDoughboy

Nick Saban gonna have to get use to the idea of not taking care of business early in the season . He should have fired BOB when he had the chance and cut his loses.

MUP

I saw him as guest speaker during one of the games yesterday. He actually made some good points that, if enacted, would help TN as well as other strong sos teams. Still sounded kinda whiney, but he's got to do what he can, and what he said would indeed have helped TN this season as well, maybe have even put them above Bama at this point.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled

PalsPal

Sounds like a spoiled brat

Or, a washed up legend that knows his time has past. Actually, it sounds a lot like Fulmer in his later years!

Wrestling Laughing GIF by Howdy Price

RobDooley

they probably are one of the best teams. However, ALL teams should be better towards the end of the season and finish strong (in most cases), barring injuries, transfer portal, etc. I was actually embarrassed for him. Truly pathetic.

Latest posts