like water

Spike

Well I got a little deep on the Arctic Cat this weekend and sucked some water in the air intake. It did not ever stop running It did not milk the oil but it was a little discolored. I drained the oil and changed it a few times. set her on its tail to make sure no water was in the exaust. pulled the plug turned over motor to clear the cylinder (no water came out). Anything else other than pay more attention the next time you guys can think of? Oh yea changed the air filter also.

POSSUM HUNTER

pull the plug and stand it on the back rack for an hour or so then crank it over a few times. allways worked for us. butt if its not in the oil that bad you should be ok

fourwheeler431

3 or 4 oil changes after standing it up and letting it drain will usually do the trick. I would check the differentials also after riding in deep water,you never know when a seal might leak.

JohnnyBond

Might want to consider putting a snorkel kit on there to prevent this from happening. I got one on mine and it has save me several times.

Spike

Johnny

I have 4 months of warenty left. The snorkle kit arrived yesterday. As soon as the warrenty is out the snorkles go on.

A

Anonymous

if you upgrade to a "honda kit" that oughtta fix it

it comes with a complete atv.

Latest posts