LFTW 4-3

Gobble4me757

Man most of y'all don't know the live from the woods threads…we do it on aldeer abd it's a fun way like camp talk to tell your hunt instead of thousands of individual threads…anyways, on the way to the gate::.gonna get a quick hunt I. Before church. Maybe h can actually find a gobbler and be in the game. Good luck to all today!

Displaced_Vol

Youth season this weekend in KY. No kiddos to take this year but I listened both mornings before feeding. Only heard one gobbled yesterday and actually saw him he was roosted so close to the road. Heard 4 I think this morning from some of the traditional spots. Cold both mornings but slightly warmer today, maybe that was the difference.

rem270

Hunted after church til dark this eve. Seen a Tom and hen across the road from my house so tried to get in front of them. Never seen them so just set back and waited and never heard anything. Sat from 1 til 6 and then moved to a spot where they were roosted yesterday morning. Nothing.

I'm just glad to be out there. Will probably get a couple hunts in after work this week.

jman 125

6:50 am new Stevens 20 ga broke in. 10 inch beard 1 7/16 spurs. First gobble 5:25am 20220403_070253.jpg20220403_070846.jpg

Gobble4me757

Congrats on the kills! I'm workin most during the week so someone's gonna need to continue these…they are fun for those who work that can see what everyone's doing huntin wise and all. Fun for deer hunting as well!

Latest posts