Lews speed black classic combo

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
If it is sold and shipped by Walmart, the store is supposed to match the online price. If it is a third party seller, they won't.

Omega

Why not just have it shipped. I got free shipping and that's all I ordered.
Sure, if they offer it, some items don't offer free shipping unless they are over a certain amount. I pass a WM on the way to and from work so I just pick up when they are available at that location.

Tenntrapper

They won't, they say the online and storefronts are different, they may allow you to order online and pickup at the store though.
According to my wife (she works there), it is company policy to match the online(Walmart.com) price IF....it is sold and shipped by WM, and is in stock online.
They won't match 3rd party prices.

Omega

According to my wife (she works there), it is company policy to match the online(Walmart.com) price IF....it is sold and shipped by WM, and is in stock online.
I wish they would tell the ones here, twice I have been told to order online, even when I had the product in hand. One was a simple pyrex measuring cup, that was on sale for a couple bucks but showed over $10 at the store. I had ordered one to pickup at the store so I could mix my Ed's Red in small batches and decided to get another to use with my fiber powder but they had me order it online.

I just looked up the same cup, my VPN tells sites I am in CA or WA most times and it shows it can be shipped in the CA ad, but not in the KY ad, can pick up in KY but not in CA. The higher price is 3rd party, the cheaper price is by WM.
1712256982955.png

1712256590441.png

over

Tenntrapper

I wish they would tell the ones here, twice I have been told to order online, even when I had the product in hand. One was a simple pyrex measuring cup, that was on sale for a couple bucks but showed over $10 at the store. I had ordered one to pickup at the store so I could mix my Ed's Red in small batches and decided to get another to use with my fiber powder but they had me order it online.

I just looked up the same cup, my VPN tells sites I am in CA or WA most times and it shows it can be shipped in the CA ad, but not in the KY ad, can pick up in KY but not in CA. The higher price is 3rd party, the cheaper price is by WM.
View attachment 222401
View attachment 222400
over
That's weird

Laserman1

Sure, if they offer it, some items don't offer free shipping unless they are over a certain amount. I pass a WM on the way to and from work so I just pick up when they are available at that location.
I haven't found when they didn't offer it. I bought 4 of the gun cleaning kits for $7.00 each. Had 3 different Walmart delivery people coming to my house on the same day. 1 brought 2 kits and the other 2 delivered 1 each.
Oh, and I only bought 2 rod combos that were delivered yesterday and had another delivery of 2 today. Guess it was buy1get 1.

TNRazorback

That's their policy, is even spelled out on their website. My experience has been that most WM employees are not familiar with the policy and jumping through the hoops to get to management, and then getting them to actually do the override, is extremely frustrating.

Latest posts