Leupold Rifleman scope?

cecil30-30

I picked up a Leupold Rifleman 2x7x33 and noticed that it's windage and elevation adjustments are made in 1/2inch adjustments.I bought this scope because i needed one for my muzzleloader.Was going to take the scope off my 06 and put it on my muzzleloader and put the leaupold on my 06.Would the 1/2moa adjustments be better suited for a muzzleloader?Never had a scope with 1/2 moa adjustments?

cdw338

Put it on your ML. The 1/2 inch adjustments will not mean as much for the distance that you will be using the ML as it would
mean on your 06.

You will probably be using the 06 at longer range and the 1/2 inch adjustments will mean more at longer range.

Just my opinion.

cecil30-30

cdw338 said:
Put it on your ML. The 1/2 inch adjustments will not mean as much for the distance that you will be using the ML as it would
mean on your 06.

You will probably be using the 06 at longer range and the 1/2 inch adjustments will mean more at longer range.

Just my opinion.
Thats exactly what i was thinking.

trap55555

2-Step Enabled
Your correct about the 1/2"MOA on the rifleman. But they are not the click type, which means you can stop the adjustment in between the marks and achieve a 1/4"moa adjustment. It's just that the markings are at 1/2"MOA.

Shoot well,

Latest posts