Let's talk scopes

Jroberts238

Ok so my 13 year old has me in a sticky situation. He decided it was a good idea to remove the battery cover on my Parker 3 red dot scope.....then he lost it. We have tore the house up with no success.

The 21st I drew out for PC so it looks like I need to go ahead and front a new scope so I can get sighted in and get some trigger time before the hunt.

Any suggestions on what to get? I really want something with multiple dots. Trying to stay $150 or below and hopefully something I dont have to order offline. I have a Gander Mountain, Dicks Sporting Goods, Academy Sports, Sportsmans Warehouse, and Bass Pro within driving range.

Any advice will help!

bigtex

You could contact Parker and let them know your problem and I would bet they would be more than glad to send you a replacement cover.

Jroberts238

bogger said:
I'd have to say I love the Excalibur varizone. Not a red dot though.

Doesn't have to be a red dot as long as I have my different points of aim. I will look into the Excalibur. Might even look into the rangefinder mount :)

bigtex said:
You could contact Parker and let them know your problem and I would bet they would be more than glad to send you a replacement cover.

I thought about that but:

1. I'm not the original owner
2. The crossbow is decently old, a Parker Buck Buster
3. I really need it by tomorrow so I can sight in and get some practice before the hunt. Only way for me to do that is a 30 minute drive to my parents. City Code Enforcement don't like me as it is. Let's just say city limits - Deer - Tree - residential lol

LanceS4803

I'm using the Nikon crossbow scope this year.
So far, I really like it. WAY better than the red dot that came with the Barnett.