Let's Hear your secrets????

spitndrum

On "YOTE" hunting....I went this morning with a good Friend of mine to a spot where his neighbor seen 2 cross the hay friend 2 evenings ago....we called a few times with the preymaster and Nothing...we hunted for about 2-2 1/2 hours how long does it take.....any tips for me and my buddy??? :confused:

Thanks,
spit

Trapper John

Wait till Fall.

Seriously. Waaaay too hot right now to expect much action. They're probably almost completely nocturnal at the moment. All the photos I'm getting of them are at night. Very, very late at night.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I like it cooler than it is now.
DO NOT overcall and DO NOT over hunt your areas.
You will make them call wise faster than just about any animal out there.
Use a variety of calls, not just a rabbit in distress.

CATCHDAWG

Listen to Ruger! This time of year pup howls, pup in distress (ki-yi's) and fawn bleats work well for me in the first and last hour and half of daylight. Call about thirty seconds every five minutes and not more than once every two weeks within a couple miles of each calling area.

XMAN

HAY FIELDS,HAY FIELDS,HAY FIELDS....If you can find someone cutting in the late afternoon.

XMAN

When i hunted them hard, my uncle would call me when he was cutting and never needed a call,sometimes i'd pop one within 70-80 yards of him on the tractor.